Safety is a core value at RLTurner. Three times we have been awarded the coveted Crystal Eagle, the Award of Excellence for the Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety. We have received the Indiana Associated Builders and Contractors Award of Excellence 13 times.
Our safety requirements include:
- All foremen and above are 30-Hour OSHA trained
- All field employees are 10-Hour OSHA trained
- All supervisors complete competent person training in Excavation and Trenching, Scaffolding, Fall Protection, Confined Space Entry, and Rigging and Hand Signaling
- All rough terrain fork truck, skid steer, and extensible boom platform operators receive formal training prior to being authorized to operate equipment
- All new employees attend a six hour safety orientation prior to being assigned to their first project
- Weekly safety talks and daily safety huddles are mandatory
- All employees are drug tested annually; fifty percent of our work force is tested randomly throughout the year.