- Advanced Manufacturing/Industrial
- Bio-Technology / Pharmaceutical
- Contract Maintenance
- K - 12 Education
- Higher Education
Raytheon Technical Services
- Project: Raytheon Technical Services
- Architect: Raytheon In-House Engineering
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Scope: On-Site Construction and Maintenance Management
- Method: Time – Material
For over a decade RLTurner has partnered with Raytheon providing cost effective solutions to maintain and upgrading their 428,000sf production facility. Together we achieve our unified objective, reduced time and costs, prevented near-miss incidents and injuries, and maintained exceptional quality standards.
Raytheon Technical Services Company, Inc. (Raytheon) core business is to develop defense technologies and convert these technologies for use in the commercial markets.
During the late 1990’s, Raytheon required a cost effective solution to maintain and upgrade the 428,000sf facility they are leasing; while decreasing the turn-around time and cost of
constructing and/or maintaining facilities, production interruptions and improving the standard of quality they had experienced utilizing the design-bid-build (hard bid) method in the past.
Their search led them to RLTurner and a successful partnership was developed that now exceeds a decade of achieving unified goals and objectives to reduce the time and cost of construction, preventing near miss incidents or injuries, and exceptional quality standards; while remaining flexible and responsive to the ever changing needs and expectations of Raytheon’s customers.
RLTurner’s management services for Raytheon include:
- Estimating and Value Engineering Solutions
- Maintenance and Construction Services
- Upgrading and/or Relocation of Assembly Production Lines
- On-Site Specific Orientation of All Construction Workers, (Includes: Criminal Background Checks and Citizenship Verification
- Twenty-Four Hour Emergency Response Availability
- Construction and/or Relocation Of Testing Facilities
- Decommissioning and Commissioning Of Testing Facilities
- Renovation and/or Improvements To:
- Plating Shops
- Specialized Detection Booths
- Foreign Intrusion Isolation Booths
- Planning, Engineering and General Offices
- In-House Machine Shops
- Complete Replacement of Existing Roof System and Parapet Structures
- Craft Services Provided – Earthwork, Concrete, Masonry, Structural, Carpentry, Finishes, Plumbing, Mechanical, Fire Protection and Electrical